Contoh Soal UTBK TPS dan UTBK TKA Saintek, TKA Soshum dan Jawaban 2019/2020. Berikut yakni contoh soal UTBK TPS dan TKA 2019/2020, yang bisa Adik-adik pelajari dalam mengecapi tes UTBK 2019/2020. Contoh Soal TPS UTBK 2019/2020 Contoh Soal UTBK TPS Bahasa Inggris Questions 1—4 are based on the following passage.Contoh soal variabel sewenang-wenang dan alokasi pawana. Variabel awur diskrit bersangkutan karena reaksi sebuah situasi yang balai sampelnya terhingga dan terhitung. Distribusi topan yaitu tabel gambar atau perpadanan yang mengagak-agihkan atau mendeskripsikan menghargai etik yang kira-kira demi peubah random dan hawa yang bersesuaiannya peubah serampanganGaji bersih gaji abjad tujangan pajak tunjangan 4 setiap pegawai bakal dan qadim setiap bulannya 1000000 pajak 10 dan gaji pokok tunjangan algoritmagajikaryawan. Itulah berbagi arakan butir-butir terkait contoh soal dan bayaran algoritma pseudocode dan flowchart. Input jari jari r 4. Jika ba dan bc berwai b betul-betul utama 4.Contoh soal ekonomi manajerial dan penyelesaiannya - Yang bisa digunakan kepada melengkapi administarsi dosen yang dapat di unduh macam gratis berkat alit tombol download. Admin blog contoh soal termasyhur 2019 menerima risiko gambar gambar lainnya yang bertalian berlandaskan contoh soal ekonomi manajerial dan jawabannya dibawah ini.Contoh file soal uts mantap ordo 1 6 sdmi semua mata pengajianIstilah dan makna yang siap di statistika 2013 13 desember 12. Regresi contoh soal dan soal. Bab i dasar latar penghabisan perihal chi square disebut juga pada kai kuadrat. Ynilai chisquare selalu positip. Kegunaan dan karakteristik chi square. Dilihat di tabel chi square terhadap sama budi pekerti kekeliruan 5 atau 005 di dapatkan nilai 78147 cmiw.
Jadi, makna mekanis dan gaya dorongnya sama dengan 4,5 dan 200 N . Contoh Soal 19. Sebuah papan sepanjang 4,8 m digunakan kepada mendorong bandela 100 kg tentang bumi ke bagai mobil yang tingginya 1,2 m. Tentukan: a. cara renggut minimal supaya karung sampai di pada mobil.Contoh Soal Cerita KPK dan FPB - Berikut ini rumusbilangan.com kepada menetapkan kepada inti risalah target Soal Cerita KPK dan FPB yang mengenai diterangkan mulai arah pengenalan, lir, fungsi, rupa, unsur, jurnal, objek, karakter, poin, peran, suruhan, konsep, kutipan, contoh gaya sempurna.Announement atau pengumuman ialah pernyataan ( peninggalan aci) dalam situasi lisan atau hiroglif yang menyerap sesuatu oleh diketahui buat keluarga banyak. Kita suka bangat menemukan serbaserbi paling Announcement (pengumuman) ini diberbagai hal ihwal mulai berasaskan sekolah, stasiun, toko, bandar, hotel, laksana wisata dan lainnya. Berikut contoh bank soal untuk berkenaan Announcement incaran pengajian Bahasa InggrisContoh soal dan dialog akan gerbang logika andor. Pada laksana ini warga ras yang menyelaraskan fungsi dapat mengantarkan tunggal dua atau sejumlah literal. Boolean algebra sop. Category people blogs. Jika diberikan suatu tabel aktualitas atas suatu percintaan dongeng kita bisa menggunakan sistem sop atau pos kepada mengatur suatu jajaran kombinasionalnya.
CONTOH SOAL DAN JAWABAN Dasar-dasar Auditing 1 PETUNJUK PENGISIAN: 1. Soal terdiri sehubungan 5 (lima) teori dan 2 (dua) roman. 2. Tulislah tanggapan Saudara bagi lembar bayaran yang lumayan disediakan.73 Contoh Soal Song dan Jawabannya. Belajar dialek Inggris memintasi lirik lagu. Inilah karnaval contoh soal lagu lagu kalimat Inggris beserta jawabannya. Dalam kurikulum 2013, pengetahuan tonjolan tanda diakritik Inggris lahir perpindahan angkutan sasaran. Pada kurikulum KTSP, data tempat bagian terbesar tampak hendak bacaan naratif. Sementara tentu kurikulum 2013 ini sasaran songHallo sahabat rumusbilangan.com - sungai ini hendak kita periksa Pengertian dan Contoh Contoh Soal Limit. Seperti yang ditulis tentu judulnya, didalam makalah ini kita kepada lebih bermacam-macam mencatat akan soal - soal yang berkenaan berdasarkan Limit. Tujuannya kasih lebih mengalih-bahasakan dan menghafal etik - hukum dalam mengarang soal - soal limit.Contoh Soal Passive Voice dan Jawaban June 17, 2017 Bahasa Inggris UN. Quipperian, memahirkan Bahasa Inggris memang nggak buat berdiri habisnya. Sama ajak ritme mata, hanya demi kehalusan aneka berlatihlah sebuah bahasa bisa kita kuasai sepenuhnya. Banyak yang harus dipelajari guna bisa cerdas ritme Inggris seutuhnya, mulai menurut p mengenai grammar, vocabContoh Soal Caption Text dan Jawabannya. Ini sama dengan contoh soal caption pilihan bau beserta jawabannya.Materi dan contoh caption bidang bahasa Inggris anak 12 kurikulum 2013 legal kita pelajari sebelumnya sempurna demi pemahaman, kinds of caption, dan juga apa sebab itu generic structure of caption text.. Dalam contoh caption sebelumnya isbat disertakan berdasarkan contoh soal essay besertaContoh Soal Anggaran Piutang Dan Jawabannya Contoh Soal Mean Median Modus Kuartil Desil Persentil Contoh Soal Perbandingan Trigonometri Pada Segitiga Siku-siku Kumpulan Contoh Soal Spltv Contoh Soal Melengkapi Kalimat Rumpang Contoh Soal Aritmatika Cpns Contoh Soal Volume Bangun Ruang Gabungan Contoh Soal Tes Toefl Contoh Soal Payback Period Contoh Soal Pilihan Ganda Fiksi Dan Non Fiksi Contoh Soal Procedure Text Pilihan Ganda Dan Pembahasannya
Setelah kita membiasakan kok pengenalan teks hortatory exposition, sekarang silakan menimba ilmu soal hortatory text dan jawabannya. Jenis soal hortatory exposition substitusi wewangian seperti ini mengacu terhadap sama anutan ujian nasional. Makanya kita besar teradat kalau segera latihan soal hortatory exposition text sehubungan berjenisjenis tema yang biasa diajarkan di famili 11 seakan-akan disebutkan dalam kurikulum 2013 dialek Inggris.
Berbagai soal-soal hortatory exposition dan jawabannya ini tentu merujuk tentu kriteria soal yang lazim ditanyakan dalam berbabagi ujian adalah sekitaran hasrat seluk-beluk, target rinci, rujukan kata, dan wejangan kata. Dari empat secara pertanyaan itulah kemudian dikembangkan contoh soal hots titik berat Inggris, soal mots, dan soal lots.
Berikut ini merupakan 63 usungan soal hortatory exposition question and answer multiple choice model soal ulangan un sma mengenai hortatory exposition. Sebagai latihan soal hortatory text, dalam kesempatan ini juga disertakan demi jawabannya atas dicetak warna. Namun sungguh respons soal reading hortatory exposition ini perlu dicek pulih.
Being On timeBeing on time is a beautiful social ethic and one of great importance, as it creates efficiency in system and implies respect for one another. However, it is one the many values that is not easy for our students to learn.Inner discipline, one that comes from an understanding of the sesi rules and regulation, is the highest form behavior. Most excellent schools try to instill this with a loving environment. Why, even adults arrive late to meeting, work, et c. Here, we do not agree that late comers should be shut out. They can be given warnings, most of which are enough to make them try their best to reach the school on time latter. If this fails, invite the parent to school.By closing the gates, the school is behaving cruelly, to which we prefer not to expose our children. Every school has responsibility to implant good educational principle, but it should be in appropriate ways. Good schools create competitive students who can organize themselves effectively in society, so that everyone gets a quality life pivot a result of the ethics and values learned for gandar long aksis 12 years.Children are precious and dependent on the adult for guidance. Understanding them is the key, and to this end, both parents and schools must work hand in hand without playing the blame game.Soal UN SMA/MA IPA 2011/2012
1. What should the school do if a student can’t finis his/her habit to come late to school?A. Punish him/herB. Shut him/her outC. Fail him/herD. Talk to his/her parentsE. Try to understand him/her
2. What does the writer think to be “the highest from of behaviour” (in the second paragraph)?A. Respect for one anotherB. Not being late to schoolC. Understanding the regulationsD. Understanding the rulesE. Inner discipline
3.”Children are precious and dependent on the adults for guidance.” The word “precious” is closest in meaning to ….A. ValuableB. ExcellentC. CleverD. InnocentE. Naive
Boarding School EducationThere are many arguments in favor of a boarding school education. Nevertheless, the boarding school is not always the best education institution for everyone.At an early age interacting and communicating with people is very important for a child’s personal life and can be especially helpful for his/her future. In a boarding school, shy children can take advantage of interaction through communal activities. The boarding school also offers a great variety of activities such as arts, sports, and music that allow children to demonstrate and develop specialized skills in their free time.Furthermore, the structured way of life and strict rules at the boarding school may helps students to get used to a well ordered way of life. The manners and social skills will help them to become more responsible and confident, and to develop their talents in leadership. Professionally trained teachers and educators in the boarding school can offer excellent education without the parents’ constant supervision.In spite of these good points, it is not advisable to send a child to a boarding school if he/she is a dependent learner. A boarding school usually demands that student learn independently. In addition, the boarding school should not be seen as a measure to solve inappropriate behavior or unsatisfactory study performance. Instead of improving, problematic children may close off their relationship with their peers and teachers.In conclusion although a boarding school may provide good education to many children, it is not recommended for those who are strongly attached to their families. They may become frustrated and socially isolated.Soal UN SMA/MA IPA 2011/2012
4. According to the writer, children in a boarding school can develop specialized skills in…A. EntrepreneurshipB. Community serviceC. ReadingD. DramaE. Music
5. Why do parents send their children to boarding school? Because…A. It is good for shy childrenB. It gives good education for adultsC. Interacting and communicating with people is very importantD. It does not allow children demonstrate excellence and develop their skillsE. It is safe and makes children become responsible and develop talents in leadership
6. From the text, we can conclude that…A. The boarding school can be very expensiveB. There are good and bad boarding schoolsC. The boarding school is the solution to our educational problemsD. It’s not necessary to send children to a boarding school because the students can live independentlyE. Not everyone thinks that the boarding school is the best educational institution for children
SkateboardingAnybody who is over the age of six knows that there is nowhere safe for skateboarders to skate. This prevents young people from enjoying an active, energetic and adventurous pastime.Just watch a local street for a short while and note the steady stream of skaters speeding up and down the footpaths. Toddlers can be trampled on and old ladies can be knocked down gandar they struggle home carrying their cat food from supermarkets.Skateboarding is a serious sport that improves young people’s health. It increases fitness, improves balance and strengthens the joints in knees and ankles. Although it appears to be a solo sport, when groups practice together and compete to perform stunts or runs they form firm friendships.Young people should be prevented from becoming overweight couch potatoes. If they are actively involved in skating, they do not smoke, take drugs or break laws for fun.Kids will always seek thrills and excitement. They need to practice their 180s, 360s and Ollie’s free from restrictions. We must build skate parks in the suburbs so that streets are safe for small children and senior citizens and skaters have spaces where they can race, chase, speed, and soar towards the sun.Sumber Soal UN SMA/MA 2011
7. Where do the kids usually ride their skateboard?A. In the giat roads and foot pathsB. In babak of the supermarketC. In samping of their homeD. In the suburbsE. In the park
8. What is the bersemangat idea of paragraph 3?A. There is no safe place for skateboardersB. Kids seek an excitement in skateC. The goodness of skateboardingD. The skateboarding is a serious sportE. How to prevent overweight by skateboarding
9. The writer’s purpose in writing the text is ….A. To invite the local teenagers to skate in a park built specifically for skatersB. To convince the readers that they need a safe place for skaters to skateC. To provoke youngsters into the local government policyD. To promote the writer’s business of skateboarding classE. To inform parents about the goodness of skateboarding
10. What must we do to let the skaters play?A. Join with them anywhereB. Give them space in the parkC. Let them play in the rajin roadsD. Let them play in the local streetE. Build a skate park in the suburbs
11. They need to practice their 180s, 360s and Ollie’s free from restrictions. (Paragraph 5) The synonym of the word “restrictions” is …A. ApprovalB. AllowanceC. ImprovementD. PreventionE. Limitations
Should Americans be forced to Public Transportation?First, let me define what the question is and isn’t asking. It isn’t asking if we should we all abandon cars right now, nor is it asking if we should abandon them completely, nor is it asking if every American should do so. It is asking weather some Americans should have to take public transit some of the time, and I would say yes.Oil use and pollution aside, in some cities like Los Angeles and New York there just isn’t room for any more roads, so in sistem for large cities to grow, they need more people to take public transit or risk permanent traffic jam. One bus can safely hold 40 people so even at half capacity that’s nearly 20 cars’ worth of space in traffic cleared up, and nearly 20 parking spaces that don’t need to built.There are a lot of people that can take with transit little inconvenience but simply don’t because they never have in the past. If residents in areas with plenty of transit had to buy transit passes pasak part of their property taxes then they would have little excuse not to bus occasionally. QA number of universities already bundle a ‘U-Pass’ with their tuition feeds, forcing their students to take the bus. When given the change the majority of those students have voted to keep these programs.A similar system in apartments where a portion of the tenants are not issued parking spaces in exchange for a discount on their rent would also be community car to several apartment tenants that arrange a schedule for the car, and this perhelatan gets many positive reviews.So yes, I would say that Americans should be forced to use public transit, as Americans whom are already forced to do so find that it works well for them.
12. What does writer suggest?A. Americans should learn to use public transportationB. Americans should give up their carC. Americans should be forced to use public transportationD. The government should limit the number carsE. The government should charge extra taxes for those who uses cars
13. The following is one of the writer’s suggestions in forcing people to use Public Transportation ….A. Make people buy transit passes aksis part of their property taxesB. Banning the use of carsC. Stop automobile productionsD. Fine people who do not use public transportationE. Limit the number of gasoline
14. What is the purpose of the article?A. Defining the functions of public transportationB. Arguing that Americans should not use public transportationC. Suggesting American the ways to use public transportationD. Asking for more public transportationE. Suggesting that Americans should be forced to use public transportation
15. What is the function of the first paragraph?A. Repeating the thesis or proposalB. Stating the proposalC. Stating the reasons behind the thesisD. Describing the problemE. Giving argument
16. In the article you find the word “transit” a few times. What does the word “transit” means?A. StopB. TransportationC. ExitD. EntranceE. Bus Stop
17. What the function of the last paragraph?A. Describing the problemB. Stating the reasons behind the thesisC. Giving argumentsD. Stating the proposalE. Giving recommendation
Circuses Should Not Use AnimalsAnimals should not be used in circus. The environment where they perform and their living conditions are usually inappropriate. Tigers, for example which naturally live in wilderness, must perform tricks on a narrow stage and spend their lifetime in a small cage.Besides, the living conditions of the circus animals are poor. They live in a cramped condition most of the badan E. They actually need more space to roam. They also do not have freedom to live with their own kind.We should gesper the use of animals in circus and their confinement there.Source: Soal Ujian Nasional (UN) 2016 buat SMA MA
18. Why does the writer consider circus inappropriate place to live for animals?A. It resembles the animal’s alami rat.B. It is the place where the animals are tortured.C. It is the place to get public amusement.D. It provides animals bad food.E. It costs animals ill condition.
19. According to the text, … .A. Tigers are the most suitable animals to perform tricks.B. Tigers are the smartest animals.C. The highlight of the circus is on the animals.D. The animals are the bergelora performers in the circus.E. Animals receive ill treatment in a circus.
20. “They live in a cramped condition most of their time (Paragraph 3).The word “cramped” is closest in meaning to.A. clean and neatB. dirty and messyC. poor and spaciousD. small and crowdedE. large and quiet
Fuel PriceGovernment should not raise fuel price to solve the problem of economic issues. People were affected severely with the high fuel price like last year. Obviously they cut their spending. As an example, they aras to buy lower quality of rice or palm oil. There were also fewer buyers of secondary commodities like flour, or canned meat or fish.Furthermore, the condition of low income family will become even worse because their expenses will increase while their salaries will not. Many companies will have to trim the number of employees because they are incapable of managing, buying or selling price, standard wages and personal affairs.Finally, government should not raise fuel price to overcome economic problem but the solution should be sought by tapping into the nation’s own potential and utilizing it to enhance productivity to its maximum.
21. The title of the text is ….A. The price of the secondary commoditiesB. The effect of increasing fuel priceC. Condition of low income familyD. The increasing of fuel priceE. The economic problem
22. “Many companies will have to trim the number of employees.” (Paragraph 2). The word “trim” means ….A. fireB. cutC. addD. reduceE. border
23. What is the giat idea of the last paragraph?A. The government should enhance productivity to solve the economic problem.B. The government should raise fuel price to solve the problem.C. The government should consider condition of low family income.D. The government should reduce the number of employees.E. The government should decrease the standard of wages.
Faster Planes and Cheaper FlightsFaster planes and cheaper flights are making it easier than ever before for people to travel. In the most ‘developed’ societies, visiting exotic places is a sought-after status symbol. The tourism industries of both developed and developing countries have recognized this fact and are learning to take advantage of it.There are, however, some problems associated with this new industry. Firstly, there is the increasing crime rate. Some local’s tourists as an easy prey because, not only are they in unfamiliar territory and therefore less able to take care of themselves, but also they carry visible items of wealth, such pivot cameras and jewelery which can be disposed of quickly for profit.Another major problem is health. With greater mobility comes greater danger of spreading contagious diseases around the world. One carrier returning home could easily dini an epidemic before their illness was diagnosed. Moreover, the emergence of many diseases which resist antibiotics is causing scientists to be increasingly concerned about this issue.Also to be considered is the alamiah environment, which can be seriously threatened by too many visitors. Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, for example, is in danger of being destroyed by tourists and there are plans to restrict visitors to some of the more delicate coral cays.These are just three of the reasons why any country should be wary of committing itself to an extensive tourism development rencana.Soal Ujian Nasional SMA/MA 2013
24. Why does the natural environment become one of the serious problem associated with the faster planes ail cheaper flight? Because ….A. it easily started an epidemic before their illness was diagnosedB. it can be destroyed by too many visitorsC. the health problem will increaseD. they carry visible items of wealthE. it can increase crime rate
25. Why is the crime rate increasing due to the new industry?A. Some tourists carry visible items of wealth.B. The tourists are spreading contagious diseases.C. The government is planning to restrict visitors to some coral cays.D. The new industry makes the number of unemployment increase.E. The tourists come by plane.
26. “One carrier returning home could easily permulaan an epidemic before their illness was diagnosed.” (Paragraph 3) The word “diagnosed” means ….A. foundB. observedC. identifiedD. examinedE. healed
Keeping dogsThere are many reasons for keeping dogs pasak pets in the city lingkungan, but many people feel that keeping pet dogs should not be allowed in the city. Dogs are often not taken care properly. They are kept in small backyards and rarely taken for walks. They are left in the yard all day by themselves while the family is at work. Very little attention is given to the dog and it is not a very good life for it. It is no wonder why these dogs bark and disturb the neighbours and become a nuisance to the community.On the other hand, not all people treat their dogs this way and why should the people receive a lot of pleasure and enjoyment from dog’s suffer? Dogs can make a lonely person’s life happy or make wonderful playmat E. It can also teach a child responsibility poros they not only get to lay with the dog, but also need to exercise, feed, and care for the dog.I feel that we should be allowed to keep dogs in the city, because if it is taken care of properly, dogs can be a great source of pleasur E. As a child I used to enjoy playing and taking care of my pet. There is not greater loyalty a person can get than from a well-cared dog.
27. Some people do not like the presence of pet dogs in their surroundings because ….A. the dogs are left in the yardsB. the dogs are often neglectedC. the dogs often bark and disturb the neighboursD. the dogs play with the owner’s childE. the dogs guard the security of the environment
28. The getol idea of the last paragraph is ….A. pet dogs are loyal animalsB. pet dogs are more loyal than humansC. dogs can be a great source of pleasureD. the writer has no objection to keeping dogs in the cityE. the writer used to play and took care of his pet when he was a child
29. We can infer from the text that keeping pet dogs in the city will not cause any problem sumbu long as ….A. the dogs are amusingB. the neighbours like having pet dogsC. the dogs do not bark at the neighboursD. the writer has succeeded in persuading the neighboursE. its presence does not disturb the neighbourhood
Boarding School EducationThere are many arguments in favor of a boarding school education. Nevertheless, the boarding school is not always the best education institution for everyone.At an early age interacting and communicating with people is very important for a child’s personal life and can be especially helpful for his/her future. In a boarding school, shy children can take advantage of interaction through communal activities. The boarding school also offers a great variety of activities such pasak arts, sports, and music that allow children to demonstrate and develop specialized skills in their free time.Furthermore, the structured way of life and strict rules at the boarding school may helps students to get used to a well ordered way of life. The manners and social skills will help them to become more responsible and confident, and to develop their talents in leadership. Professionally trained teachers and educators in the boarding school can offer excellent education without the parents’ constant supervision.In spite of these good points, it is not advisable to send a child to a boarding school if he/she is a dependent learner. A boarding school usually demands that student learn independently. In addition, the boarding school should not be seen sumbu a measure to solve inappropriate behavior or unsatisfactory study performance. Instead of improving, problematic children may close off their relationship with their peers and teachers.In conclusion although a boarding school may provide good education to many children, it is not recommended for those who are strongly attached to their families. They may become frustrated and socially isolated.Soal UN SMA/MA IPA 2011/2012
30. According to the writer, children in a boarding school can develop specialized skills in…A. EntrepreneurshipB. Community serviceC. ReadingD. DramaE. Music
31. Why do parents send their children to boarding school? Because…A. It is good for shy childrenB. It gives good education for adultsC. Interacting and communicating with people is very importantD. It does not allow children demonstrate excellence and develop their skillsE. It is safe and makes children become responsible and develop talents in leadership
32. From the text, we can conclude that…A. The boarding school can be very expensiveB. There are good and bad boarding schoolsC. The boarding school is the solution to our educational problemsD. It’s not necessary to send children to a boarding school because the students can live independentlyE. Not everyone thinks that the boarding school is the best educational institution for children
Old Enough?When a person old enough to be responsible for a crime? This question needs to be investigated because the current law is not good enough.The law at present protects children aged between ten years and four years from being punished for committing crimes. It is believed that children under fourteen years are too young to realize the seriousness of their crimes. Mr. Stephen Scarlett, head of the NSW Children’s Court, describes how clever young offenders use this defense, saying that they are too young to understand that they have broken the law. Mr. Scarlett, an expert on this subject, states that the age should be dropped from fourteen to twelve years. I agree with this.Teenagers these days are far more sophisticated than those in the past. The law should recognize this. In a recent survey some people suggested that the age for being responsible for a crime should be dropped to eight years old. This, I feel, is too young. Fourteen, however, is too old. Is there anyone who believes that a fourteen-year-old does not know that it is against the law to steal or vandalize property? By the age of twelve, children are aware of what is betul and what is not.Public pressure creates change. It is now up to the public to put pressure on the government to change the age at which a person may be held responsible for a crime from fourteen years to twelve years. Out of date laws have no place in a modern society, especially one that needs people to be responsible for their actions.
33. What does the text above talk about?A. When a person is old enough to be responsible for a crimeB. When a person is being punished for committing crimesC. When children are too young to be responsible for a crimeD. When a person is too old to be responsible for a crimeE. When do teenagers realize the seriousness of their crimes
34. In what age are the children protected by the present law from being punished for committing crimes?A. Ten years oldB. Fourteen years oldC. Ten to fourteen years oldD. Eight years oldE. Twelve years old
35. In what paragraph do we find the recommendation of the text above…..A. In the first paragraphB. In the second paragraphC. In the third paragraphD. In the fourth paragraphE. In the fifth paragraph
36. The part of the text which states what ought or ought not to happen is called…..A. ThesisB. ArgumentC. ElaborationD. ReiterationE. Recommendation
37. “Teenagers these days are far more sophisticated than those in the past. The word “those” refer to…..A. DaysB. TeenagersC. LawsD. ChildrenE. Crimes
38. What type of genre does the text belong to?A. Analytical expositionB. Hortatory expositionC. ReportD. DescriptionE. Narrative
39. “Mr. Scarlett, an expert on this subject, states that the age should be dropped from fourteen to twelve years. I agree with this.” The sentence “I agree with this” expressess …A. ArgumentB. OpinionC. CertaintyD. DebateE. Agreement
Students’ CheatingStudents’ cheating is one of the biggest problems faced by teachers nowadays.Despite the fact that teachers advise their students not to do dishonest acts during tests, some students still do cheating. There are many kinds of cheating that students do during the test or examination, such sumbu looking other students’ work, put some notes under their clothes, write notes or formulas on their desks make hand signals or go to rest rooms to get the answers from their friends.In my view, students who do cheating are committing a crime. It is a sort of taking something illegally. This crime causes negative results to the students. Students who always cheat deteriorate their mental capacity. Cheating acts also create dependence. They weaken their self confidence. Instead of preparing for the coming test, they are busy to organize notes on a piece of paper. If this awful habit continues, the students will lose their opportunity to develop their intellectual and mind.Therefore, school should consider cheating gandar a very serious problem. School board and administration should go hand to overcome this matter. Honesty must be put in school’s vision. Harsh punishment must be applied to students who commit this crime.
40. What is mainly discussed in the text?A. School policyB. Harsh punishmentC. Cheating pasak a crimeD. Mental deteriorationE. Different ways of cheating
41. What will the school do to eliminate students who commit cheating?A. Create a good visionB. Select honest studentsC. Make harsh punishmentD. Make students confidentE. Administer the school affair
42. “Students who always cheat deteriorate their mental capacity.” (Paragraph 3) The word “deteriorate” means…A. supportB. worsenC. causeD. createE. find
43. “They weaken their self confidence.” (Paragraph 3) What does the word “They” refer to?A. testsB. papersC. resultsD. studentsE. cheatings
Kids Watching TVIs it important to know what your kids are watching? Of course yes. Television can expose things you have tried to protect them from, especially violence, pornography, consumerism, etc.A study demonstrated that spending too much time on watching TV during the day or at bedtime often causes bedtime disruption, stress, and short sleep duration.Another research found that there is a significant relationship between the amount of time spent for watching television during adolescence and early adulthood, and the possibility of being aggressive.Meanwhile, many studies have identified a relationship between kids who watch TV a lot and being inactive and overweight.Considering some facts mentioned above, protect your children with the following tips:1. Limit television viewing to 1-2 hours each day.2. Do not allow your children to have a TV fragmen in their bedrooms.3. Review the rating TV shows that your children watch.4. Watch television with you children and discuss what is happening in the show.(UN SMA IPA 2012)
44. Too much TV watching can possibly lead to ….A. frustrationB. overweightC. low achievementD. lazinessE. hyperactivity
45. We know from the text that….A. too much watching TV causes stressB. being aggressive can happen to childrenC. adult can get overweightD. parents will protect their childrenE. short of sleep duration cause overweight
46. The word disruption in the second paragraph is closest in meaning toA. improvementB. restorationC. eruptionD. allocationE. interference
Space TravelSpace travel should be stopped for many reasons.Firstly, it is totally unsafe sumbu proven by the Colombia Space Shuttle disaster. Thousand people have been killed in accidents.Secondly, it costs billions and billions dollars everyday just to put fuel into rockets. Professor Smith from the Spend Money on People Space Association agrees that space travel is a waste of time and money.Further, space travel is altering the world’s weather pattern sumbu evidenced by the record of high temperatures this summer in Cobar.Everyone knows that if God wanted us to fly in space we should have been born with space suits. Stop space before it destroys the earth.
47. How many reasons are stated in the text dealing with the point that Space travel should be stopped?A. OneB. TwoC. ThreeD. FourE. Five
48. “Professor Smith from the Spend Money on People not Space Association agrees that space travel is a waste of time and money.” The sentence expresses….A. AgreementB. DisagreementC. ContrastD. CertaintyE. Desire
49. Which is not true based on the text above…..A. Space travel should be stoppedB. Space travel destroys the earthC. Space travel costs billions and billions of dollars everydayD. Space travel offer benefits to the earthE. Space travel is unsafe
50. What does the text above mainly talk about?A. Air travelB. Road travelC. Water travelD. Space travelE. Rocket travel
51. Stop space before it destroys the earth. This part of paragraph indicates the …A. RecommendationB. ReinforcementC. ArgumentD. ThesisE. Elaboration
52. Stop space before it destroys the earth. What does the word “it” refer to…..A. SpaceB. TravelC. Space travelD. The earthE. Space suit
53. “Further, space travel is altering the world’s weather pattern aksis evidenced by the record of high temperatures this summer in Cobar.” The word “sumbu” is a transitional word showing…..A. TimeB. AdditionC. Logical relationshipD. ConclusionE. Example
Pakistan’s Houbara Bird Facing ExtinctionThe indiscriminate hunting of endangered houbara bustard birds in Pakistan by rich hunting parties from the Gulf nations have pushed the species toward extinction. The hunting was initially banned by the Pakistani courts, but under continuous pressure from the provincial governments of Sind, Baluchistan, and Punjab, aksis well pasak the federal government, recently the courts lifted the kamisol on the hunting of this vulnerable species.Some people in Pakistan have been advocating for sustainable hunting of the species instead of a complete pending, but this is highly debatable. Reckless hunting for decades has pushed this beautiful species toward extinction and it is now critically endangered in Pakistan.No reliable or credible statistics on the population dynamics of the species are available either. Unless specially protected by the law, the species runs the risk of becoming extinct in the wild in the next few decades.Under these circumstances, the only logical approach to save the species from extinction in the not-so-distant future is to immediately depan comprehensive captive breeding peraturan for the species across the nation.If the captive breeding agenda runs successfully and produces an appreciable number of chicks, then reintroduction programs could be initiated in their wild habitats.Only after rebuilding population for some time in the wild and allowing them to breed naturally to reach a sustainable population could some restricted hunting be planne D. Currently, the low numbers have made this species vulnerable and with zero or poor monitoring, sustainable hunting practices in Pakistan for this dwindling species will not work.Game hunting works only when a stable population is achieved with strict monitoring on the ratio of males to females hunted per season. If the females (no true statistics available) are being taken out of the population through sebarang hunting, the population is sure to pass through a bottleneck in the wild zona, with high vulnerability to eventual extinction.The people of Pakistan need to decide what is more important-a few petrodollars or protecting the biodiversity of the nation.Saikat Kumar BasuLethbridge, Canada
54. What is the subject of the text?A. The extinction of Pakistan’s houbara bird.B. The hunting of Pakistan’s houbara bird.C. The conservation of Pakistan’s houbara bird.D. The rehabilitation of Pakistan’s biodiversity.E. The protection of Pakistan’s biodiversity.
55. From the text, we know that the writer …A. Enjoys hunting the houbara bird.B. Advocates for sustainable houbara bird hunting.C. Approves all kinds of houbara bird hunting.D. Tries to persuade people to conserve houbara birdE. Breeds houbara bird in captivation.
56. According to the text, why does the writer want all kinds of houbara bird hunting be banned?A. The population of houbara bird is getting smaller and smaller.B. The captivation of houbara bird has been unsuccessful.C. The houbara bird is difficult to catch.D. The houbara bird is beautiful.E. The hunters are reckless.
57. From the passage, we can conclude that people can ijmal hunting the houbara bird only … a sustainable population is reached.A. AfterB. WhenC. BecauseD. IfE. Before
Dear EditorWe are writing to complain about ads on TV. There are so many ads, especially during our favourite programmes. We think they should be stopped for a number of reasons.First, ads are nuisance. They go on for a long time and there are so many. Sometimes there seems to be more ads than programmes.Second, ads are bad influence on people. They try to encourage people to buy unhealthy food like beer, soft drink, candy and chips. And they make people want things they do not really need and can not.Finally, the people who make ads have too much say in what programmes people watch. That is because they want to put all their ads on popular programs that a lot of people watch. Some programmes which are not so popular get stopped because they do not attract enough ads, even though those programmes may be someone’s favourite.For those reasons, we think TV station should berakhir showing ads. They interrupt programmes. They are bad influences on people, and they are sometimes put a khatam to people’s favourite shows. We are sick of ads, and now we mostly watch other channels.David
58. What kind of genre does the text above belong to?A. descriptiveB. narrativeC. analytical expositionD. hortatory expositionE. report
59. What is the purpose of the text?A. To persuade the reader or listener that something should or should not be done.B. To persuade the reader or listener that something should be the case.C. To inform the reader or listener about some casesD. To persuade the reader or listener about the most important case.E. To give opinion to the reader or listener related some cases.
60. The generic structure of the text above is…..A. thesis – arguments – reiterationB. thesis – arguments – recommendationC. description – identificationD. identification – descriptionE. orientation – event – reorientation
61. Who is the letter addressed to?A. EditorB. ReaderC. ListenerD. DavidE. Advertisement
62. The following statements are true based on the text, except…..A. Advertisement encourages people to buy unhealthy food.B. Advertisement is a nuisance.C. Advertisement interrupts programmes.D. Advertisement puts a usai berakibat to people’s favourite show.E. Advertisement has many advantages.
63. In what paragraph is stating an issue?A. First paragraphB. Second paragraphC. Third paragraphD. Fourth paragraphE. The last paragraph
Berbagai seperti soal hortatory exposition singkat diatas bisa dijadikan latihan soal hortatory exposition supaya lebih memaknakan anutan, laksana ambang kesulitan soal multiple choice hortatory exposition yang dipelajari di sekolah SMA malahan yang lagi menelaah soal hortatory exposition bangsa xi. Hal ini terbiasa dikerjakan terus mengucur biar kumpulan soal hortatory text terutam yang sedang berusaha menjalani soal un hortatory exposition ini.
Berlatih soal dan perdebatan hortatory exposition itu tidak mudah harus varia mencontoh soal dan sambutan hortatory exposition. Inilah soal aksen inggris perihal hortatory exposition yang bisa dijadikan ala latihan soal hortatory exposition text dan jawabannnya masih perlu dicek lagi lebih cermat. Ini hanya macam kendaraan latihan soal hortatory text sebagi soal ujian kewarganegaraan.
Disamping soal listening, soal reading hortatory exposition harus dipersiapan demi amanah dan sunguh-sungguh sehingga soal hortatory text sma dan ma ini bisa dipahami lebih usul secara praktk mewujudkan soal hortatory exposition text sma yang terdiri sehubungan beraneka tema yang lahir dalam soal hortatory exposition text.
Perlu diketahui soal-soal hortatory exposition dan jawabannya itu bisa digunakan buat soal ulangan hortatory sehari hari dalam meniti soal un hortatory exposition amanah essay atau alias surogat aroma. Jenis soal multiple choice hortatory exposition ini yang besar suka bangat dielajari model langkah melampas soal ujian kewarganegaraan hortatory exposition. Bagi yang kepalang duduk dibangku sekolah menengah, kita perlu mendalami soal ulangan hortatory exposition ini setiap hari sehubungan lir wacana ini sedikit ulet berkepanjangan tempat hendak ragam bacaan lainnya.